Monday 19 May 2014

Weekend Outfit Round Up

I thought I'd post my weekend outfit posts- I usually use Instagram but thought I could provide a more detailed post here.

Friday night I met a lovely friend for dinner in Prahran. I don't usually get to wear heels much but I took the opportunity to wear a moderately heeled shoe! I love the Deadly Dames Voodoo Vixen top, and it can be easily dressed up and down. I hope to purchase a few more colours that have recently been releases!
                           
On Saturday I headed to the Love Vintage and Retro Show held at the Royal Exhibition Building. I wore a new to me vintage dress, in a beautiful floral print and paired it with simple back seamed stockings, a vintage nylon headscarf and flat black pumps. I bought a couple of bits and a dress that requires some love which I'll blog about at another time.
                         
On Sunday I headed to the movies, so just paired my favourite Freddie's of Pinewood jeans with a simple white top. Comfort being the key to this outfit!
                          
I might try to start bringing a weekly roundup of outfits to the blog, but I rarely photograph during the week! x

No comments:

Post a Comment