Friday 28 March 2014

Welcome

As I sit down to write this, my first post, all thoughts of what I have wanted to say for so long have vanished!

So I guess I should start from the beginning, and tell you a little about myself. Originally from a small town in Kent, England, I moved to Melbourne, Australia just over five years ago. As I grew up, I was always trying to fit in with the newest trend, but it was in Melbourne that I discovered the beauty of Pinup. It allowed me to embrace my curves and height, in a positive community, where women celebrated each other and their successes. How refreshing! This is where my love affair with Pinup Girl Clothing and other vintage reproduction brands began.

So, what can you expect from this humble blog? If you follow me on Instagram, you know I am an avid 'Outfit of the Day' poster, so I suspect a few more of those, along with clothing and beauty reviews. I also enjoy baking and am a keen (yet novice) sewer and swing dancer.

I hope to provide some Pinup inspiration, and a little look into my wardrobe.







No comments:

Post a Comment